Naples and Fort Myers, FL Professional Pet Sitting
- Our insurance policy goes far above the minimum coverage levels and the industry standards and also carry a care, custody and control policy.
- It is important to be aware that many liability policies exclude coverage for damage to personal property in care, custody and control. Doggie Latchkey carries an additional policy feature that provides coverage for damage to property in care, custody and control. This includes your pet as well as your home and the property inside it.
- Our insurance and bonding policies provide our clients with the ultimate in peace of mind in-home pet sitting services in Fort Myers and Naples, FL.
- We have performed criminal background checks on all pet sitters and they have been approved to be bonded through our insurance policy
- Our professional pet sitters carry proof of bonding and insurance on all meet and greet appointments. This proof will always include expiration dates and a phone number you can call to independently verify our coverage.
- Doggie Latchkey is insured through Century Insurance Group, an A-Excellent rated company with AM Best. The pet-sitter bonding is an additional protection policy underwritten by Travelers Casualty and Surety Company of America and designed for professional pet sitters. Travelers Casualty and Surety Company of America are rated A+ (Superior) by A.M. Best.
We are a proud member of National Association of Professional Pet Sitters. Once you experience professional pet care in your home, you will never worry about being away from your pet again. View the benefits of hiring a NAPPS member.
We are certifiably trained in CPR for dogs by Advantage First Aid, a proud provider of American Red Cross Health and Safety Training.